Color Blaze tips please?

Good day all

I am a young programmer and I have 6 color blazes being used for a church christmas special my company is doing I have used the blazes many times but only on simple things. I was hopeing someone would give me some good easy programming tricks you could use with the color blazes any ideas i know they can be used in so many ways but being newer to programming i would love to really make things rock.

thanks
Parents
  • I would also recommend playing with fx on your hue and saturation parameters.

Examples:

if you bring your fixtures to full and set the hue to 0 degrees, applying an effect to the saturation parameter will fade your cells from red to 'white'.

If you instead set your saturation to full and apply an effect to the hue, you will get color shifts throughout your cells. (Hint: Apply a tangent to Hue for a quick and easy rainbow effect.)

You should be sure to use the latest version of the software, as there was a recent bug fix that stopped LEDs from popping to white randomly during these types of fx.

PG
  • I would also recommend playing with fx on your hue and saturation parameters.

Examples:

if you bring your fixtures to full and set the hue to 0 degrees, applying an effect to the saturation parameter will fade your cells from red to 'white'.

If you instead set your saturation to full and apply an effect to the hue, you will get color shifts throughout your cells. (Hint: Apply a tangent to Hue for a quick and easy rainbow effect.)

You should be sure to use the latest version of the software, as there was a recent bug fix that stopped LEDs from popping to white randomly during these types of fx.

PG
Children
No Data
Related