Thank you for all of your hard work!!

Hi,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone at HES for their hard work on the development of the Hog 3, I finished up a couple of days of programming today and the change in the past few months has been significant and has truly made working with the console a pleasure. I was a long time hold-out on the Hog 2, mainly because of what I felt were features that needed to be implemented in the 3. While I still think there are some features noticeably missing, the vast improvements that the 3 offers are tremendous and the switch was well worth it.

I hope everyone has a great holiday and thanks again, keep up the great work!!

Eric
Parents
  • I also have to echo these comments. The control systems platform is getting noticeably better with every release!

Lest we forget the dedicated members who take their time to participate in the Beta cycles. Whilst I myself am not part of it anymore, I know most people are. They put in a lot of their personal time to help make things better, so a big thanks to them!

Bring on 2010! :friday: :headbang:
  • I also have to echo these comments. The control systems platform is getting noticeably better with every release!

Lest we forget the dedicated members who take their time to participate in the Beta cycles. Whilst I myself am not part of it anymore, I know most people are. They put in a lot of their personal time to help make things better, so a big thanks to them!

Bring on 2010! :friday: :headbang:
Children
No Data
Related