windows 7 64 bit

Just wondering if there is a version in the works compatable with Windows 7 64 bit. Our office just upgraded all the computers, and now I no longer have the ability to network my PC as a backup / offline editor.

thanks,
Andrew
Parents
  • Ryan,

We have many on going software developments which dictate when a release will occur, so it is difficult to say when the 64-bit release will occur. However I can assure you that we are planning a compatible release without USB support very soon. The USB drivers will take more time and additional testing, but we do plan to get a fully 64-bit release of Hog 3PC out as quickly as possible.

Hopefully we will have the off-line and networking compatible version (no USB drivers) out within a month or two. The driver version will follow a few months after that.

We understand the importance of 64-bit compatibility, but we also want to ensure it is working as expected and not rush the release.

Thanks for your understanding and patience,
  • Ryan,

We have many on going software developments which dictate when a release will occur, so it is difficult to say when the 64-bit release will occur. However I can assure you that we are planning a compatible release without USB support very soon. The USB drivers will take more time and additional testing, but we do plan to get a fully 64-bit release of Hog 3PC out as quickly as possible.

Hopefully we will have the off-line and networking compatible version (no USB drivers) out within a month or two. The driver version will follow a few months after that.

We understand the importance of 64-bit compatibility, but we also want to ensure it is working as expected and not rush the release.

Thanks for your understanding and patience,
Children
No Data
Related