IPC Hardware upgrade

I read in a post here a while ago about a hardware upgrade you can purchase for the IPC. Is this is real thing? And if so, does anyone have any information on this? I can not find any more info on the HighEnd site.

Thanks
Parents
  • Chad,

There is no "upgrade kit" for Hog iPC. We do have a parts "kit" that is a replacement motherboard and supporting elements (hard drive, RAM, SMPTE card) that is often used when a motherboard fails. The replacement kit uses the same motherboard as the Road Hog and thus requires updates of RAM, drive, and more. This is by no means an "upgrade kit" and should not be seen as such.

Really there should be no reason to "upgrade" your Hog iPC console's hardware. All existing motherboards are fully supported by all software releases. Only if your original motherboard fails, do we suggest using this kit, and then only after talking with our support team to determine if this action is necessary. FYI the "replacement motherboard kit" is part number 80430126.

Again I urge you to talk with our support team before making a drastic decision such as changing the motherboard and related parts. You can reach them at support@flyingpig.com or 800-890-8989.
  • Chad,

There is no "upgrade kit" for Hog iPC. We do have a parts "kit" that is a replacement motherboard and supporting elements (hard drive, RAM, SMPTE card) that is often used when a motherboard fails. The replacement kit uses the same motherboard as the Road Hog and thus requires updates of RAM, drive, and more. This is by no means an "upgrade kit" and should not be seen as such.

Really there should be no reason to "upgrade" your Hog iPC console's hardware. All existing motherboards are fully supported by all software releases. Only if your original motherboard fails, do we suggest using this kit, and then only after talking with our support team to determine if this action is necessary. FYI the "replacement motherboard kit" is part number 80430126.

Again I urge you to talk with our support team before making a drastic decision such as changing the motherboard and related parts. You can reach them at support@flyingpig.com or 800-890-8989.
Children
No Data
Related