IPC Hardware upgrade

I read in a post here a while ago about a hardware upgrade you can purchase for the IPC. Is this is real thing? And if so, does anyone have any information on this? I can not find any more info on the HighEnd site.

Thanks
Parents
  • I was finally able to reproduce the dmx dropout problem in the test lab using an ASUS A7V400-MX motherboard. As mentioned by the users on this forum this problem seems to effect all USB output devices (single and superwidgets) attached to this model of iPC but does not effect attached DP2000 or DP8000 output.

I apologize to everyone for the long wait on getting to the bottom of this issue. Thanks to everyone for your posts on helping us to get this straightened out.

Stay tuned. I will report back in this forum on the procedures moving forward. We are currently regressing software versions to see when and if this was caused by recent Hog3PC application releases.
  • I was finally able to reproduce the dmx dropout problem in the test lab using an ASUS A7V400-MX motherboard. As mentioned by the users on this forum this problem seems to effect all USB output devices (single and superwidgets) attached to this model of iPC but does not effect attached DP2000 or DP8000 output.

I apologize to everyone for the long wait on getting to the bottom of this issue. Thanks to everyone for your posts on helping us to get this straightened out.

Stay tuned. I will report back in this forum on the procedures moving forward. We are currently regressing software versions to see when and if this was caused by recent Hog3PC application releases.
Children
No Data
Related