IPC Hardware upgrade

I read in a post here a while ago about a hardware upgrade you can purchase for the IPC. Is this is real thing? And if so, does anyone have any information on this? I can not find any more info on the HighEnd site.

Thanks
Parents
  • The following motherboards are supported in the Hog iPC XPE Image:
    ASUS P4P800-VM
    ASUS A7V400-MX
    ASUS A7N8X-VM/400
    Asus P5B
    Advantec AIMB-562

The Asus P5B and AIMB-562 motherboards do not have the same onboard game port that the other model motherboards did. The game port is what we originally used for midi I/O. If you happen to upgrade your iPC to the Asus P5B or AIMB-562 from any of the other model motherboard you will likely need to have your LTC widget upgraded to the LTC widget model that contains a jumper that connects to the midi card inside your HogiPC.

We are still looking into a software solution to this problem. I hope to be in a better position to advise what course of action our users should take in the next few days.
  • The following motherboards are supported in the Hog iPC XPE Image:
    ASUS P4P800-VM
    ASUS A7V400-MX
    ASUS A7N8X-VM/400
    Asus P5B
    Advantec AIMB-562

The Asus P5B and AIMB-562 motherboards do not have the same onboard game port that the other model motherboards did. The game port is what we originally used for midi I/O. If you happen to upgrade your iPC to the Asus P5B or AIMB-562 from any of the other model motherboard you will likely need to have your LTC widget upgraded to the LTC widget model that contains a jumper that connects to the midi card inside your HogiPC.

We are still looking into a software solution to this problem. I hope to be in a better position to advise what course of action our users should take in the next few days.
Children
No Data
Related