Fade Changes

Any chance you guys could separate Fade Changes from default timing, and make it have it's own adjustable timing? I like my default timing to stay around 2 or 3 sec, but I like Fade Changes to be around 7 or 8sec.
Parents
  • I kind of understand the need of this, but imo this can lead to very confusing situations. Fade changes follows the programmer time, which can be more than just a one simple time... so if there would be a separate timing for fade changes, it would mean you have two layers of complex timing and recording situation can be difficult.

Would it be a good idea to have a dividers/multipliers for fade changes?
    There could be a few separate buttons for them in programmer. So, you would be able to choose the fade changes to be for example 3xcurrent timing in programmer.
  • I kind of understand the need of this, but imo this can lead to very confusing situations. Fade changes follows the programmer time, which can be more than just a one simple time... so if there would be a separate timing for fade changes, it would mean you have two layers of complex timing and recording situation can be difficult.

Would it be a good idea to have a dividers/multipliers for fade changes?
    There could be a few separate buttons for them in programmer. So, you would be able to choose the fade changes to be for example 3xcurrent timing in programmer.
Children
No Data
Related