URGENT!!!!

Doing a show February 3rd. Will start programming next week. I will only have a day or two to program a light show. Its a Hog PC with an expansion wing for playback. Not sure if its got the newest software or not.

The profile library has all the lights except the ones I'm bringing. I need a profile for the American DJ Mega Bar 7 Channel Mode!!

Been a while since I've worked on Hog. How to I import the profile into the program?

THANKS!
Parents
  • First, if you need a fixture profile built, it needs to be in the right forum for Steve to see it.

forums.highend.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Second, make sure the console is on the latest build with the latest library and the ADJ MegaBar LED 7Ch is in the current library.

To see what's in the current library, you can check these two places:

Common Library:
    www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/library/web_table_main_v4-1-54.html

Uncommon Library:
    www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/library/web_table_uncommon_v4-1-54.html

Hope that helps...
  • First, if you need a fixture profile built, it needs to be in the right forum for Steve to see it.

forums.highend.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Second, make sure the console is on the latest build with the latest library and the ADJ MegaBar LED 7Ch is in the current library.

To see what's in the current library, you can check these two places:

Common Library:
    www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/library/web_table_main_v4-1-54.html

Uncommon Library:
    www.flyingpig.com/support/hog3/downloads/library/web_table_uncommon_v4-1-54.html

Hope that helps...
Children
No Data
Related