H3 File Sharing Backup issue

I am doing a show on an h3 console. I have a dp2k , switch, cisco series 1200 AP and a HP touchsmart computer running windows 7 over wifi.

When I backup to the PC from the Hog 3 connecting via file sharing replacing an archive file in the same folder on my PC, it is causing the Hog 3 screens to go black with an X as the cursor. It Goes for a few seconds then happens. The first time I was using my tablet as an RFU and was still able to control everything. The second time I had already closed Hog 3pc. It seems to be fine as long as I am not replacing the file.. I know its not my wifi connection. I am right next to my AP been connected to the show file all day full speed no problems.

I am here for a week so if you need me to test more then let me know.

Ryan
Parents
  • We've been able to reproduce this problem on Hog3 Console with a Windows 7 machine here in the test lab. This problem appears to be isolated to the Hog3 Linux console as our testing with the Full Boar was not failing.

I am getting a defect logged for this issue.

In the mean time we noticed that if you wait and count to 5 when the overwrite dialogue box comes up and then hit okay, you are 99% more likely to succeeed in overwriting the backup. It looks like this is a timing issue.
  • We've been able to reproduce this problem on Hog3 Console with a Windows 7 machine here in the test lab. This problem appears to be isolated to the Hog3 Linux console as our testing with the Full Boar was not failing.

I am getting a defect logged for this issue.

In the mean time we noticed that if you wait and count to 5 when the overwrite dialogue box comes up and then hit okay, you are 99% more likely to succeeed in overwriting the backup. It looks like this is a timing issue.
Children
No Data
Related