Hog IPC and 3PC Questions - Live Gig

Hi all,

I have been asked to do a live gig at a large venue in Melbourne Australia. I am looking at hiring a Hog IPC, 6 Robe 575 spots' and 2-4 Robe 575 wash's. I am new to the Hog systems, I have downloaded the 3PC software and had a brief play with it and it looks great. I am going to under take some training with my intended set-up closer to the gig date. Until then I have a few questions regarding the Hog IPC and 3PC software.

[LIST=1]
I intend to run the 3PC software on a laptop connected to a long range wireless network in the venue. Can I use the 3PC software to remotely control all of the IPC's functions or only a few limited functions? It would be great if I could take my laptop down on stage and control the lights.
How easy is the IPC to set-up, use and program?
If I create a show on the laptop and do some pre-programming can I transfer this show to the IPC? How easy is it to do this?
If I create a show with fixtures patched and addressed differently can I change the patching and fixtures with out loosing any of my programming and settings?
Any recommendations or suggestion you would make? (lights, controller, tips, theories, ...)

Thanks,
Parents Reply Children
No Data
Related