Hog IPC Questions

Hey Guys and Gals

I'm looking at purchasing my first real hog console. I think I've solidly got the research down. But just like to get a few opinions because I will not be the only one using it in the future.

Given the choice between a Hog IPC and A Road Hog full boar. Would it make that much a difference to you. The Full boar seems to me to be a newer hardware version of the IPC. Aside from smaller touch screens and lack of a 4th monitor.

Will support for the IPC be discontinued anytime in the near future, as I know the product has be discontinued.

And lastly how reliable is the IPC in a touring environment??

Look forward to the feed back

Kurtis
Parents
  • You said "capabilities", Can you please elaborate on what this means? Its a very broad range and could me it has a mini fridge inside it :P As doing the comparison chat that you gave me did not have the ipc even on it....

Doing a list check the only differences on the product page are very subtle.
    The Full boar does the follow thing that the IPC does not, which is simply artnet.
    Also the full boar outputs 4 additional universes by USB, To me the USB universes are not that important.

And that the Full boar has a hognet and fixture link conectivity ports. I assume this is the Art-net port. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Kurtis,
  • You said "capabilities", Can you please elaborate on what this means? Its a very broad range and could me it has a mini fridge inside it :P As doing the comparison chat that you gave me did not have the ipc even on it....

Doing a list check the only differences on the product page are very subtle.
    The Full boar does the follow thing that the IPC does not, which is simply artnet.
    Also the full boar outputs 4 additional universes by USB, To me the USB universes are not that important.

And that the Full boar has a hognet and fixture link conectivity ports. I assume this is the Art-net port. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Kurtis,
Children
No Data
Related