Hog IPC Questions

Hey Guys and Gals

I'm looking at purchasing my first real hog console. I think I've solidly got the research down. But just like to get a few opinions because I will not be the only one using it in the future.

Given the choice between a Hog IPC and A Road Hog full boar. Would it make that much a difference to you. The Full boar seems to me to be a newer hardware version of the IPC. Aside from smaller touch screens and lack of a 4th monitor.

Will support for the IPC be discontinued anytime in the near future, as I know the product has be discontinued.

And lastly how reliable is the IPC in a touring environment??

Look forward to the feed back

Kurtis
Parents
  • Hey Brad, sorry if I seem to be picking you apart. I'm just trying to get all the answers we need to make the correct decision.

The integrated work lights are more of a luxury function for us at this point so i never really considered them.

The artnet is a bit of a bummer but as this is the first console, i'm not sure that artnet is worth the extra 4 to 6 thousand on its own.

Does the hardware exchange for the IPC bring the operating specs up to the level of the road hog? As an option in the future or failure, not as an immediate thing. Does it or will it add artnet to the console in the future, or is this even a possibility.

Kurt
  • Hey Brad, sorry if I seem to be picking you apart. I'm just trying to get all the answers we need to make the correct decision.

The integrated work lights are more of a luxury function for us at this point so i never really considered them.

The artnet is a bit of a bummer but as this is the first console, i'm not sure that artnet is worth the extra 4 to 6 thousand on its own.

Does the hardware exchange for the IPC bring the operating specs up to the level of the road hog? As an option in the future or failure, not as an immediate thing. Does it or will it add artnet to the console in the future, or is this even a possibility.

Kurt
Children
No Data
Related