Hog IPC Questions

Hey Guys and Gals

I'm looking at purchasing my first real hog console. I think I've solidly got the research down. But just like to get a few opinions because I will not be the only one using it in the future.

Given the choice between a Hog IPC and A Road Hog full boar. Would it make that much a difference to you. The Full boar seems to me to be a newer hardware version of the IPC. Aside from smaller touch screens and lack of a 4th monitor.

Will support for the IPC be discontinued anytime in the near future, as I know the product has be discontinued.

And lastly how reliable is the IPC in a touring environment??

Look forward to the feed back

Kurtis
Parents
  • Thanks Brad.

I do now believe that the hog IPC is fully capable of what we need it to be for our needs and the price at this time. The "hardware exchange" would absolutely be in a failure situation, why fix what is not yet broken.

As for artnet that is a small shame but, a very livable one. In the case that we ever need artnet before having to truly update to a larger console the DP8000 is a great solution.

On a random thought do you think they will ever make the hog-net port capable of doing either artnet or Hog-net? I can only think of a few instances this would be really useful but none the less it is just a quick thought.

Thanks Again
    Kurt
  • Thanks Brad.

I do now believe that the hog IPC is fully capable of what we need it to be for our needs and the price at this time. The "hardware exchange" would absolutely be in a failure situation, why fix what is not yet broken.

As for artnet that is a small shame but, a very livable one. In the case that we ever need artnet before having to truly update to a larger console the DP8000 is a great solution.

On a random thought do you think they will ever make the hog-net port capable of doing either artnet or Hog-net? I can only think of a few instances this would be really useful but none the less it is just a quick thought.

Thanks Again
    Kurt
Children
No Data
Related