Help - DMX Widget is not active

Running windows 7, 32 bit.
Link light on the widget is on, but none of the other ones are.
Patched a couple of desk channels to the DP8000 then went into the settings and domain 1 sees the widget (Single Widget 2671).
On the Network view the DMX Processor states Yes, Yes, & Running

Checked output and I can see dmx values change on the screen - but the widget is still not outputting anything.

Help.

Thanks,
Ross
Parents
  • Just to confirm, I was trying this with v3.1.4. After trying everything I could find on the site (like turning off UAC) - still no luck. I uninstalled v3.1.4, rebooted, installed v3.1.2, started a new show, patched, and still no luck. I can't get it to switch on the network to say Output Active.

Has anyone been able to run with Windows 7 using a single widget?

I really don't want to go back to XP on the laptop - but if that is what is required I need to know ASAP so I can start the process.

Thanks,
    Ross
  • Just to confirm, I was trying this with v3.1.4. After trying everything I could find on the site (like turning off UAC) - still no luck. I uninstalled v3.1.4, rebooted, installed v3.1.2, started a new show, patched, and still no luck. I can't get it to switch on the network to say Output Active.

Has anyone been able to run with Windows 7 using a single widget?

I really don't want to go back to XP on the laptop - but if that is what is required I need to know ASAP so I can start the process.

Thanks,
    Ross
Children
No Data
Related