Programing a Maxedia

I am working on a show with a maxedia. I programed some cues in the maxedia. I patched the maxedia into the desk. I now am attempting to get the desk to trigger the cues.

I chose my fixture number for the Maxedia (lets say #1) @ Full. I chose my cue page my cue I want and I don't see anything. What other parameters do I have to have to achieve a output?

Using hog III

Thanks,
Matt
Parents
  • First time Maxedia user here and also pretty new to the Hog console as well. I am using a Road Hog and have the Maxedia Base patched into the console via dmx out of the board into the front of the Base.

Do I input these setting on the Maxedia unit itself?<<<

Regarding the parameter though on my console some of parameters are different. For instance instead of Red,Green,Blue I have Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow. Does this mean I have the wrong fixture profile for the Maxedia??

Then from there after I program some cues on the Maxedia do I just pull up the Maxedia Base at Full on the console and program that as a cue to playback from say one of the physical masters?
  • First time Maxedia user here and also pretty new to the Hog console as well. I am using a Road Hog and have the Maxedia Base patched into the console via dmx out of the board into the front of the Base.

Do I input these setting on the Maxedia unit itself?<<<

Regarding the parameter though on my console some of parameters are different. For instance instead of Red,Green,Blue I have Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow. Does this mean I have the wrong fixture profile for the Maxedia??

Then from there after I program some cues on the Maxedia do I just pull up the Maxedia Base at Full on the console and program that as a cue to playback from say one of the physical masters?
Children
No Data
Related