More 3.1.5 Crashes & Oddities

Hi Guys,

I have been experiencing more crashes/oddities on V3.1.5. There have been quite a few;

- Merging a Show. Message pops up saying (more or less) the desk is busy, either Cancel or Wait.

- On the above notice, when pressing Cancel the desk froze.

- On the above notice, when pressing Wait, the desk also froze.

- Patching fixtures, the notice coming up to inform me that the server is busy.

- Colour pallets. Recording a load of Colour Pallets, pressing Clear and them not working/updating. So when back with the fixture at full, pressing (say) Red would do nothing.

- The above colour issue was when I was mixing with encoders. Although the second time round, I used the Colour Picker which worked fine.

- Oddly, when the colour issue programmed from the encoders happened. The black arrow was on more or less the right colour on the Colour Picker - but the light did nothing.

I think thats what I can remember.

After a few re-starts, the desk was rock solid from then on for both programming and operating from then on.
Parents
  • [QUOTE=lukasjohn;47429]I've been having similar problems, but none of them seem to be repeatable:

- General instability/random freezing
    - Strange display anomalies (one time color wheel was all messed up looking)
    - Slow processing
    - etc.

Also, my screen setup has never saved correctly. I'm using an external monitor and have to go in to enable it every time, as well as calibrate the screen. This seems an unnecessary annoyance to me.

I freshly installed XPe image 1.6.0 and I'm running 3.1.5

Anyone have any ideas? Help would be appreciated!

Please try the latest patch and let us know if you are still experiencing issues. Please let us know right away if you are still experiencing problems. We would like to get to the bottom of why you are having issues!

Cheers,
    Robbie Bruce
  • [QUOTE=lukasjohn;47429]I've been having similar problems, but none of them seem to be repeatable:

- General instability/random freezing
    - Strange display anomalies (one time color wheel was all messed up looking)
    - Slow processing
    - etc.

Also, my screen setup has never saved correctly. I'm using an external monitor and have to go in to enable it every time, as well as calibrate the screen. This seems an unnecessary annoyance to me.

I freshly installed XPe image 1.6.0 and I'm running 3.1.5

Anyone have any ideas? Help would be appreciated!

Please try the latest patch and let us know if you are still experiencing issues. Please let us know right away if you are still experiencing problems. We would like to get to the bottom of why you are having issues!

Cheers,
    Robbie Bruce
Children
No Data
Related