How to do a "figure eight" pattern in effects with movers

Hi, does anyone know how to do a figure eight pattern with a moving light in the effects on Hog3? If anyone knows please help me out. thank you
Parents
  • The two dimensional representation of sine waves with different frequency and phase is known as a Lissajous Pattern. The figure-eight pattern described above is a relatively simple case.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lissajous_curve

Most moving lights don't move fast enough to let you see the full beauty of some of the more complex Lissajous patterns, but the effects engine does let you play with basic versions. I like to think of it as the adult version of a spirograph.

(Letting my inner physics geek come out to play for a moment)
  • The two dimensional representation of sine waves with different frequency and phase is known as a Lissajous Pattern. The figure-eight pattern described above is a relatively simple case.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lissajous_curve

Most moving lights don't move fast enough to let you see the full beauty of some of the more complex Lissajous patterns, but the effects engine does let you play with basic versions. I like to think of it as the adult version of a spirograph.

(Letting my inner physics geek come out to play for a moment)
Children
No Data
Related