What do you use the Wholehog systems for?

Hi,

I am interested in what members of this forum use the Wholehog systems for (eg. live music, church services, theatre, ect)?

Myself? I will be using Wholehog systems (19th March to be exact and in the future) for live music events.

Thanks,
Parents
  • My RoadHog does theatre: musical, drama and dance

Most time cue to cue shows in theaters in the Netherlands with around 700 seats.
    Controlling 200 dimmers and 20 moving heads

On fader 8: i have the main cuelist with about 50 to 300 cues.
    Fader 7: an "emergency" frontlight cue.
    Fader 1: house lights
    Rest of the masters are empty.
    For all other controls like effect-sequences, practicals, switches for work lights and Hazers, i use the virtual cuelist window.

I have a HogPc with Elo Touchscreen, programmer wing and 1 dmx widget that i use for pre-programming or creating/running really small shows.

Funny thing is: the more i work on Hog systems, the less i need the faders. :)

Hans Boven
    www.bovenlicht.nl
  • My RoadHog does theatre: musical, drama and dance

Most time cue to cue shows in theaters in the Netherlands with around 700 seats.
    Controlling 200 dimmers and 20 moving heads

On fader 8: i have the main cuelist with about 50 to 300 cues.
    Fader 7: an "emergency" frontlight cue.
    Fader 1: house lights
    Rest of the masters are empty.
    For all other controls like effect-sequences, practicals, switches for work lights and Hazers, i use the virtual cuelist window.

I have a HogPc with Elo Touchscreen, programmer wing and 1 dmx widget that i use for pre-programming or creating/running really small shows.

Funny thing is: the more i work on Hog systems, the less i need the faders. :)

Hans Boven
    www.bovenlicht.nl
Children
No Data
Related