IPC ISSUEE PLease Help

Hey guys have an IPC. I had a touchscreen get wrecked in shipping. A replacment was shipped. Now after installing the new screen, the calibration is not working correctly. The screen is responsive to touch in the sense that Device 2 works properly. when calibrating device 1 ( replaced) the calibration screen comes up on device 2 but the touch surface is on device 1. A

I have changed usb ports several times, Will be emailing support right away, Anyone else have any ideas?
Parents
  • In the screen calibration window try selecting each screen then right clicking and select remove screen, once there are no screens left in the window click on detect new screens, then try calibration again, you may need to highlight both screen and click the swap touch-screens. This had worked for me in the past with a similar problem on my IPC.
    hope it helps.
  • In the screen calibration window try selecting each screen then right clicking and select remove screen, once there are no screens left in the window click on detect new screens, then try calibration again, you may need to highlight both screen and click the swap touch-screens. This had worked for me in the past with a similar problem on my IPC.
    hope it helps.
Children
No Data
Related