is it posible to have a scene with a chase in it

i know you can do it with a cue list but for very unsual reasons i need to be able to do it in a scene thanks
Parents
  • well it is for a nightclub that is dj ran and evey thing is a scene that the jd changes i know it should have been all cue list but that was befor my time. anyway all the scenes are release on other go so it is simplefor the jd (casue djs arnt that smart then they are drinking on top of that) but sometime i need to have a dl2 display 3 differnt looks or so (scrolling) but a effect wont work cause the jpg. sometimes every time is a differnt size and they need tp be the same size so a chase is the onlyway to do that
  • well it is for a nightclub that is dj ran and evey thing is a scene that the jd changes i know it should have been all cue list but that was befor my time. anyway all the scenes are release on other go so it is simplefor the jd (casue djs arnt that smart then they are drinking on top of that) but sometime i need to have a dl2 display 3 differnt looks or so (scrolling) but a effect wont work cause the jpg. sometimes every time is a differnt size and they need tp be the same size so a chase is the onlyway to do that
Children
No Data
Related