IPC front panel Crash

Hi

Ive just upgradeded to software version 3.1.5 on our iPC and the first show out while i was away from the console all lights on the front panel had gone out and was not responding when i returned.

today the samething happend 3 times each time was away from the console

any idea as to what is causing this?

Cheers

Steve
Parents
  • It could be a connection problem, a hardware problem, or a software problem. To test against just the hardware I would recommend unscrewing the four front panel screws and checking all of the cable connections, making sure they don't look frayed or in need of repair. If everything looks to be solid I would then go into the Hog3PC control panel under the diagnostics tab and click on the "test control surfaces" button and let the console sit for a while. Then come back as you described and see if the front panel test is still working.
  • It could be a connection problem, a hardware problem, or a software problem. To test against just the hardware I would recommend unscrewing the four front panel screws and checking all of the cable connections, making sure they don't look frayed or in need of repair. If everything looks to be solid I would then go into the Hog3PC control panel under the diagnostics tab and click on the "test control surfaces" button and let the console sit for a while. Then come back as you described and see if the front panel test is still working.
Children
No Data
Related