Hog 3 PC Internal Widget Problem

Hi all
a bit of a problem getting Hog 3 PC 2.1 to recognize the internal widget in a Program wing, the computer see's the widget but no amount of trying will connect the Program Widget to the DP of the Hog 3 Software, I cannot even add a DP to get a universe Happening, any idea's or suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated

Kind regards J.P
Parents
  • Ok the DP 8000 #1 is Running after I Patch some Fixtures, When I go to "Widget Outputs Tab" 1 thru 8 are available, 9 thru 16 are not available, if I click on any of the 1 thru 8 Tabs available nothing appears in the drop down tabs so I cant choose a Universe
    The strange thing is I do not have a problem if I connect an outboard Super Widget to the computer, it just does not want to play with the installed internal Super Widget in the program wing, it also will not allow me to set Default IP settings in network settings, if I set default IP setting and Click Apply or OK it jumps straight to Custom IP settings that have no settings entered except for DNS which is 127.0.0.1
  • Ok the DP 8000 #1 is Running after I Patch some Fixtures, When I go to "Widget Outputs Tab" 1 thru 8 are available, 9 thru 16 are not available, if I click on any of the 1 thru 8 Tabs available nothing appears in the drop down tabs so I cant choose a Universe
    The strange thing is I do not have a problem if I connect an outboard Super Widget to the computer, it just does not want to play with the installed internal Super Widget in the program wing, it also will not allow me to set Default IP settings in network settings, if I set default IP setting and Click Apply or OK it jumps straight to Custom IP settings that have no settings entered except for DNS which is 127.0.0.1
Children
No Data
Related