Time

Been having a play with timing with not alot of luck it has to be said.

I have managed to record intensity timing to a cue, lights move then intensity to 100% 2 secounds after. I can't work out how to edit this time. If i load the cue, adjust the timing then update and the changes don't happen.

I'm guessing i'm missing a key stroke some where.

Can anyone give me some examples of manipulating times?

By the way I have read this section in the manual but seem to be missing something!!

Many thanks

S
Parents
  • This depends on how you are editing the cue.

If you open the cue editor (Cue, #, Open) then you just edit your timing and hit Update.

If you Copy your values into the Programmer and then edit timing, then you will need to use the parameter masking at the bottom of the right screen. After pressing Update, select Time and Intensity(if that's the attribute you adjusted time on) then select enter. This goes for Merge and Record too.
  • This depends on how you are editing the cue.

If you open the cue editor (Cue, #, Open) then you just edit your timing and hit Update.

If you Copy your values into the Programmer and then edit timing, then you will need to use the parameter masking at the bottom of the right screen. After pressing Update, select Time and Intensity(if that's the attribute you adjusted time on) then select enter. This goes for Merge and Record too.
Children
No Data
Related