IPC boot error

Have an IPC out on rental, my client cant boot the desk up. They are getting an error after the IPC splash screen: IP config pane-win32-golden.exe. Any thoughts, I have never encountered this and am not able to get a tech to the desk.
Parents
  • As far as "how"...it doesn't even have to be on the internet to get it. Someone can bring in a USB drive that's infected and pass it on to the console very easily and never know it happened.

That's why I always keep "clean" USB sticks for consoles. It takes a little more planning than just popping in a USB stick onto a computer, but it keeps things "clean."

Just a thought...

Edit:
    Same thing applies to drives and sticks for media servers. They can easily get infected too.
  • As far as "how"...it doesn't even have to be on the internet to get it. Someone can bring in a USB drive that's infected and pass it on to the console very easily and never know it happened.

That's why I always keep "clean" USB sticks for consoles. It takes a little more planning than just popping in a USB stick onto a computer, but it keeps things "clean."

Just a thought...

Edit:
    Same thing applies to drives and sticks for media servers. They can easily get infected too.
Children
No Data
Related