using the select button more options

So something that would be cool I suggested it I dont know If you saw It or not cause I got no reply, But I want the desk to have the feature to do thing like select 1/3,2/3, things like being able to type in the offset to make a chase, without having to take the time to call all those numbers out to make a group. So Like lets say I wanted to create a five part chase and didnt want to take the time programming. you know I dont think It would be that big of a thing to add unlike bit mapping or something lol. BTW happy easter
Parents
  • [QUOTE=codystoltz;46163]Ok now I was reading that other one And It is what almost 4 years old? you know seriously when is highend going to start listening to there customers and a couple of other things I can think of, move in dark and making a bit map, I really starting to like the magic Q console to just wish I could have some more time with it.

Cody,

We do implement features based on customer requests and do listen very carefully to what is requested. Some items are more important to more users and these are usually implemented first. With so many requests it is hard to please everyone all the time. Also by the way the "move in dark" or Mark cues was implemented a few years ago.
  • [QUOTE=codystoltz;46163]Ok now I was reading that other one And It is what almost 4 years old? you know seriously when is highend going to start listening to there customers and a couple of other things I can think of, move in dark and making a bit map, I really starting to like the magic Q console to just wish I could have some more time with it.

Cody,

We do implement features based on customer requests and do listen very carefully to what is requested. Some items are more important to more users and these are usually implemented first. With so many requests it is hard to please everyone all the time. Also by the way the "move in dark" or Mark cues was implemented a few years ago.
Children
No Data
Related