demo hog 3 show

I'm just starting out on the Hog software and I'm over half way through the manual, but I was wondering if anyone had an extra hog 3 show that I could load up and learn some things from?

Thanks
Parents
  • [QUOTE=zxujr;46329]I'm just starting out on the Hog software and I'm over half way through the manual, but I was wondering if anyone had an extra hog 3 show that I could load up and learn some things from?

Thanks

You can download visualizer files for the tutorial that is in the Wholehog User Manual. By following this tutorial, you will create your show file and learn to use it. It is important to learn how to setup a show and the tutorial in the manual is a great step by step method.
  • [QUOTE=zxujr;46329]I'm just starting out on the Hog software and I'm over half way through the manual, but I was wondering if anyone had an extra hog 3 show that I could load up and learn some things from?

Thanks

You can download visualizer files for the tutorial that is in the Wholehog User Manual. By following this tutorial, you will create your show file and learn to use it. It is important to learn how to setup a show and the tutorial in the manual is a great step by step method.
Children
No Data
Related