Any news on 64bit??

Sorry to beat a dead horse but is there any timeline as to when Hog3pc 64 bit will come out??? my old laptop crashed and the new one I bought is 64 bit.. Holding my breathe tell it comes out.

Thanks for everything you guys do.
:You_Rock_Emoticon:
Parents
  • Hi Toto..

The software version for 64-bit drivers is currently in the final beta stage. Software version 3.1.8 is undergoing a bit more testing and is slightly delayed. However we do anticipate releasing very soon. If you wish to download the beta version, please email me directly at brad.schiller (at) barco.com and I will be happy to send you further information.

Quality software is very important to us, which unfortunately results in delays to our release plans. However these delays are ultimately in the best interest of our customer base as we ensure stability with our software releases.

thank you for your understanding and patience,
  • Hi Toto..

The software version for 64-bit drivers is currently in the final beta stage. Software version 3.1.8 is undergoing a bit more testing and is slightly delayed. However we do anticipate releasing very soon. If you wish to download the beta version, please email me directly at brad.schiller (at) barco.com and I will be happy to send you further information.

Quality software is very important to us, which unfortunately results in delays to our release plans. However these delays are ultimately in the best interest of our customer base as we ensure stability with our software releases.

thank you for your understanding and patience,
Children
No Data
Related