pages and wings.

Dear all yet again.
I have an IPC with an usb Wing. I would like to know if there is a way to make the console go page to page but leave the wing alone.

so i can flip pages and have the LD run the wing during the show...

then also how to make everything flip pages (just so i know)

thanks all..
Parents
  • Unfortunately there is no way to have separate pages per wing. I requested that along time ago but it seems that not enough people want. One idea that will allow you to change pages is to create a template page with everything that you want on the wing. Then record all of your cues to the console using as many pages as you need. When you change pages anything that is on the template will stay there unless you record something new on the same fader on the new page.
  • Unfortunately there is no way to have separate pages per wing. I requested that along time ago but it seems that not enough people want. One idea that will allow you to change pages is to create a template page with everything that you want on the wing. Then record all of your cues to the console using as many pages as you need. When you change pages anything that is on the template will stay there unless you record something new on the same fader on the new page.
Children
No Data
Related