pages and wings.

Dear all yet again.
I have an IPC with an usb Wing. I would like to know if there is a way to make the console go page to page but leave the wing alone.

so i can flip pages and have the LD run the wing during the show...

then also how to make everything flip pages (just so i know)

thanks all..
Parents
  • Template page is definitely the way to go.

While I can understand people wanting to keep them separate, it would get extremely difficult to know what part of the console was on what page. With me for example, I have a playback wing, an expansion wing and the main console. The playback wing sits 25 feet away for remote operations. With no LCD readouts, there would be no way for me to tell what page which wing was on if it could be on it's own page. At least that's my feeling about it...

I use the template page to make sure that everything I need for the wing is always in place. Same with the expansion wing. I then can load other items over the top of it when I need it.
  • Template page is definitely the way to go.

While I can understand people wanting to keep them separate, it would get extremely difficult to know what part of the console was on what page. With me for example, I have a playback wing, an expansion wing and the main console. The playback wing sits 25 feet away for remote operations. With no LCD readouts, there would be no way for me to tell what page which wing was on if it could be on it's own page. At least that's my feeling about it...

I use the template page to make sure that everything I need for the wing is always in place. Same with the expansion wing. I then can load other items over the top of it when I need it.
Children
No Data
Related