Hog PC widget trouble

I have windows 7 64 bit and i believe a hog 3 widget (on the widget is a pig with roman numeral III in the background). Hog PC downloaded fine after I instructed windows 7 to enable the "XP compatability" what that is I dont know but now the software seems to work(i can add fixtures cues basic functions no lights are hooked up). I have never seen the widget light up. when i open the widget upgrade it says "no widget found" Im assuming i need a driver for the widget it was bought used so I literally just have a widget no other accessories or parts. I read in some other posts that HOG now works with windows 7 64bit. just spent 10,000 in lights and it all comes down to this little widget. surely this isnt that hard. help? all this gear is supposed to go out and be used in 4 days.

Tim Veach
615-785-4689
Parents
  • [QUOTE=thechrismartin;46672] any thoughts on the networking and IPC recognizing "dp8000" when really is an internal super widget?

all pc-based (ipc, roadhog, fullboar, hog pc) systems use an internal virtual DP
    before V3.0 it was an virtual DP2000
    now it is an virtual DP8000

and the widgets, also the internal superwidget, are connected to these virtual dp

if you open setup -> network
    you will see the DP8000 #1
    choose settings for this, then widget outputs, and there you will find the internal superwidget
  • [QUOTE=thechrismartin;46672] any thoughts on the networking and IPC recognizing "dp8000" when really is an internal super widget?

all pc-based (ipc, roadhog, fullboar, hog pc) systems use an internal virtual DP
    before V3.0 it was an virtual DP2000
    now it is an virtual DP8000

and the widgets, also the internal superwidget, are connected to these virtual dp

if you open setup -> network
    you will see the DP8000 #1
    choose settings for this, then widget outputs, and there you will find the internal superwidget
Children
No Data
Related