removing fixtures from tracking cues

Hog iPC running hog 3
i am recording a new stack. it consists of basically this. Cue 1 will have fixture 1 in a position. Cue 2 will have fixture 2 in a different position. I recorded the cues with "Forward" off. Why is it that fixture 1 is still up in cue 2? I want the fixture from the previous cue to release.
Thanks
Josh
Parents
  • That's the way tracking console works. A new cue in the end of list is a combination of the previous cue and the recorded data.
    Forward off doesn't change that. It is used to prevent tracking to next cue which is already recorded. So, it works only in editing situations or when you add a cue before another.
    If you record cue 2 first and then record cue 1, forward off works :)
    Cue Only option in cue list options makes the list release old values, but it affects the whole list.
  • That's the way tracking console works. A new cue in the end of list is a combination of the previous cue and the recorded data.
    Forward off doesn't change that. It is used to prevent tracking to next cue which is already recorded. So, it works only in editing situations or when you add a cue before another.
    If you record cue 2 first and then record cue 1, forward off works :)
    Cue Only option in cue list options makes the list release old values, but it affects the whole list.
Children
No Data
Related