Wholehog®︎ Expansion Wing

Hi to All

Sorry to bother
Can anyone pls advise me on the following
I just got hold of my WholehogRegistered Expansion Wing today
When I connect the Expansion Wing to HOG 3
I realize that the Bottom Left LCD is not working
Can I change the Brightness of the LCD from HOG 3 ?
The Cuelist on the Top Left & Top Right how would anyone use it ?
I am going to put cuelist that like Effect , Color , Beam would that be good ?

Thanks
Attach is the Expansion Wing Setting on HOG 3
Parents
  • ChrisLim,

Have you configured all four portions of the wing in the control panel/wings section? Here you need to assign the four areas to different playback bars.

As for the top button, these are great for all types of things. I have used them for color bumps, fogger controls, house lights... use your imagination....

You can adjust the contrast, backlight, etc on the wing by holding down PIG+ENABLE on the wing. THen you can see the faders will show what you can adjust. You can learn more in section 12.6.1 of the user manual/help files.
  • ChrisLim,

Have you configured all four portions of the wing in the control panel/wings section? Here you need to assign the four areas to different playback bars.

As for the top button, these are great for all types of things. I have used them for color bumps, fogger controls, house lights... use your imagination....

You can adjust the contrast, backlight, etc on the wing by holding down PIG+ENABLE on the wing. THen you can see the faders will show what you can adjust. You can learn more in section 12.6.1 of the user manual/help files.
Children
No Data
Related