iPad Hog III remote?

Anybody get something working with the full native resolution of the iPad? Working on trying to Remote Desktop to iPC on windows laptop...

Was just curious if anyone has tried this yet.
Parents
  • I want focus by GPS. :Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy: Big "easy" button that, when pressed, uses the GPS coordinates to focus the light on me right where I am.

Ok, sarcasm off...I seriously doubt that would ever happen. I can't wait to see what they come up with for the app. I've seen some of the other companies apps and, while they have one, not all of them are functional on the iPhone. They're better on the iPad because it's blown up 2x, but I can't wait to see what Brad and the team have up their sleeve.
  • I want focus by GPS. :Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy: Big "easy" button that, when pressed, uses the GPS coordinates to focus the light on me right where I am.

Ok, sarcasm off...I seriously doubt that would ever happen. I can't wait to see what they come up with for the app. I've seen some of the other companies apps and, while they have one, not all of them are functional on the iPhone. They're better on the iPad because it's blown up 2x, but I can't wait to see what Brad and the team have up their sleeve.
Children
No Data
Related