iPad Hog III remote?

Anybody get something working with the full native resolution of the iPad? Working on trying to Remote Desktop to iPC on windows laptop...

Was just curious if anyone has tried this yet.
Parents
  • I think the Hog 3 has had it's day ??? and you might not have some of these functions
    Because and it is my true feeling that a lot of development time is going into a new console, about 4 weeks ago I put a post on the forum that my crystal ball said there
    would be a new kicking console coming out in January and the post got removed real quick
    And yes I ran right out and got a DP8k when the news of 3.2 came out but that was a while ago now and I think they have lost a lot of steam with taking SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOO long, As I say I think the real reason is they are writing joint platform with the new console and the plan unlike when the 3 came out is for it to kick
    right out of the trap...
  • I think the Hog 3 has had it's day ??? and you might not have some of these functions
    Because and it is my true feeling that a lot of development time is going into a new console, about 4 weeks ago I put a post on the forum that my crystal ball said there
    would be a new kicking console coming out in January and the post got removed real quick
    And yes I ran right out and got a DP8k when the news of 3.2 came out but that was a while ago now and I think they have lost a lot of steam with taking SSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOO long, As I say I think the real reason is they are writing joint platform with the new console and the plan unlike when the 3 came out is for it to kick
    right out of the trap...
Children
No Data
Related