VU Meter

I did some lighting for a hip hop show last week and had the idea of getting my source 4 par lights to become a vu meter for the bass frequencies. I was thinking I need to go through MIDI to get this effect to work. Any suggestions?
Parents
  • [QUOTE=serdar kastas;47034]I suggest you use Madrix or Canvix ! Can be controlled from the Desk ..(I'm using fullboar and Madrix software , led light or dimmer channel matrix control )There are audio options ;level meters,equalizer,level ring etc..
    example video: (www.videozaplat.com/izle/Yetenek-Sizsiniz-Turkiye-yari-final-2-bolum-14-subat-Serkan-Kilic-Beatbox-Show-)

www.madrix.com
    www.visualproductions.nl/products/canvix.html

@serdar kastas Thank you for recommending our products. If you want to see all the realtime audio effects check out also this video at YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xRXEUkWrqI

:Eyecrazy: :notworthy: :headbang:

Kind regards,
    Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Christian Hertel
    MADRIX - Sales Manager
  • [QUOTE=serdar kastas;47034]I suggest you use Madrix or Canvix ! Can be controlled from the Desk ..(I'm using fullboar and Madrix software , led light or dimmer channel matrix control )There are audio options ;level meters,equalizer,level ring etc..
    example video: (www.videozaplat.com/izle/Yetenek-Sizsiniz-Turkiye-yari-final-2-bolum-14-subat-Serkan-Kilic-Beatbox-Show-)

www.madrix.com
    www.visualproductions.nl/products/canvix.html

@serdar kastas Thank you for recommending our products. If you want to see all the realtime audio effects check out also this video at YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xRXEUkWrqI

:Eyecrazy: :notworthy: :headbang:

Kind regards,
    Dipl.-Inform. (FH) Christian Hertel
    MADRIX - Sales Manager
Children
No Data
Related