Time Code Widget Issues

This is a bit of an odd one. I have a show chasing to TC through an LTC Widget, when we run the track the console doesn't receive code. If I unplug the widget and then plug it back in while the code is still running it starts displaying the timecode and the show runs fine. If the track stops rolling and then starts again, the code stops working agin and I have to repeat the process. Originally the console was running on a very old software version (2.4) I've since upgraded to 3.1.5 and am still having the same problems. Has any one else encountered anything like this?

Thanks,

Ryan
Parents
  • The input and current are tracking together when the timecode is working. Regenerate forever is not turned on. The timecode signal is good. It's coming from a Radar 24 and being amplified through an Aphex amplifier. We run several other shows with the same setup with no trouble at all. So I'm pretty sure that the issue is between the widget and the console.

Thanks,

Ryan
  • The input and current are tracking together when the timecode is working. Regenerate forever is not turned on. The timecode signal is good. It's coming from a Radar 24 and being amplified through an Aphex amplifier. We run several other shows with the same setup with no trouble at all. So I'm pretty sure that the issue is between the widget and the console.

Thanks,

Ryan
Children
No Data
Related