How to fade up Colorblaze smooth?

Hi Guys,

Whenever I fade up a cue with the colorblaze it goes white before going to the right color. I know it has to do with the led not having an intensity control. And I found a work around. I use the GM to fade up the cue and the colorblaze fades up normal. So there must be a better way to do this.
Parents
  • Hi Tim,

What you need to do in the cue is set your "color time 0" (fixture # >color>time 0>enter), and then mark the cue. I always start my stacks off with a "MRK cue" which are all of my pre-positions, and color set and ready. Then my first cue is set to mark, which in turn sets up all color and positions to be ready for the proper position or color

Now when I bring up my LED's they have already Marked to the proper color. Hope this is what you mean, and makes sense
  • Hi Tim,

What you need to do in the cue is set your "color time 0" (fixture # >color>time 0>enter), and then mark the cue. I always start my stacks off with a "MRK cue" which are all of my pre-positions, and color set and ready. Then my first cue is set to mark, which in turn sets up all color and positions to be ready for the proper position or color

Now when I bring up my LED's they have already Marked to the proper color. Hope this is what you mean, and makes sense
Children
No Data
Related