Where is the Release Time for Halt as Release in 3.1.6???

Did I miss something in the last release notes v3.1.6

Where is the button for the release time, when you set the Halt button to Release.

I checked it on a Hog 3 and on a Hog 3 PC.

Greets Mayli
Parents
  • I see what you are talking about Mayli. Under the main and master tabs of the cuelist options window users used to be able to set individual assignable button times for functions such as "release" and "go" that were different from the main cuelist options for timing. As part of our efforts to improve the assignable timing for the back key, some these options were incorrectly removed in v3.1.6. I know some of those timing options didn't work in v3.1.5 but after looking at this again it looks like many of them did and I can see why you might be missing them. I will meet with development tomorrow and get to work on getting them back in the system.
  • I see what you are talking about Mayli. Under the main and master tabs of the cuelist options window users used to be able to set individual assignable button times for functions such as "release" and "go" that were different from the main cuelist options for timing. As part of our efforts to improve the assignable timing for the back key, some these options were incorrectly removed in v3.1.6. I know some of those timing options didn't work in v3.1.5 but after looking at this again it looks like many of them did and I can see why you might be missing them. I will meet with development tomorrow and get to work on getting them back in the system.
Children
No Data
Related