!!!Auto Save feature missing in 3.1.6???

Okay, I think I am missing a really important feature in Hog 3.1.6. after upgrade on my iPC. I went into setup>shows, and all I have is Backup….Where is the auto save / auto backup feature? Is it somewhere else?

I hate to think this was removed….
Parents
  • <'ll still have your recent edits. You'll only lose any unsaved changes in the programmer.>>

Interesting that you should say that...

At my show over the weekend, I loaded up the designer's show file and continued to set position palettes, etc. for about 3 hours. At that point, the desktop froze, and killing and rebooting the desktop process didn't fix the problem. After that restart, any time I hit "setup" and then any button (y'know, patch or backup or something unimportant like that), the desktop froze again. And again. And again.

I bring this up because I lost all three hours of work - palettes, moved cue stacks, etc. I did not know at the time that the LD had AutoBackup turned off, so that didn't cause the crash... but what I read from your response is that my palettes should have been saved regardless.

Any explanation? That was version 3.1.3; I did a clean install to 3.1.6 today and was a little ticked to find AutoBackup gone specifically because of my bad experience at my Independence Day show.
  • <'ll still have your recent edits. You'll only lose any unsaved changes in the programmer.>>

Interesting that you should say that...

At my show over the weekend, I loaded up the designer's show file and continued to set position palettes, etc. for about 3 hours. At that point, the desktop froze, and killing and rebooting the desktop process didn't fix the problem. After that restart, any time I hit "setup" and then any button (y'know, patch or backup or something unimportant like that), the desktop froze again. And again. And again.

I bring this up because I lost all three hours of work - palettes, moved cue stacks, etc. I did not know at the time that the LD had AutoBackup turned off, so that didn't cause the crash... but what I read from your response is that my palettes should have been saved regardless.

Any explanation? That was version 3.1.3; I did a clean install to 3.1.6 today and was a little ticked to find AutoBackup gone specifically because of my bad experience at my Independence Day show.
Children
No Data
Related