!!!Auto Save feature missing in 3.1.6???

Okay, I think I am missing a really important feature in Hog 3.1.6. after upgrade on my iPC. I went into setup>shows, and all I have is Backup….Where is the auto save / auto backup feature? Is it somewhere else?

I hate to think this was removed….
Parents
  • [QUOTE=ericthegeek;48340]Somehow your show file got corrupted. You can try merging the relevant pallete out of the corrupt version into a known good copy of the show.

Also, please send the corrupted show into support. If you can't even open the setup menu, I think that's something they'd like to see.

It's not the show file. We just sent it to a new show this weekend (clean install of 3.1.6, no files transferred over), and it was fine for 2 days... and then started doing it again. The programmer there said that setup + show (any time he would try to back it up) was an automatic crash.

Does this signal failing hardware? Bad hard drive?

I should mention, however, that it did keep his data every time it crashed - as you'd said before, the palettes, etc. all saved. Lucky him.
  • [QUOTE=ericthegeek;48340]Somehow your show file got corrupted. You can try merging the relevant pallete out of the corrupt version into a known good copy of the show.

Also, please send the corrupted show into support. If you can't even open the setup menu, I think that's something they'd like to see.

It's not the show file. We just sent it to a new show this weekend (clean install of 3.1.6, no files transferred over), and it was fine for 2 days... and then started doing it again. The programmer there said that setup + show (any time he would try to back it up) was an automatic crash.

Does this signal failing hardware? Bad hard drive?

I should mention, however, that it did keep his data every time it crashed - as you'd said before, the palettes, etc. all saved. Lucky him.
Children
No Data
Related