DP2000 Problems

I just bought a DP2000 from Gear Source, and When i connected it, i'm using a router, and set it to receive an IP via DHCP. Once Hog 3PC connects to it, the DP reboots. And continues to cycle.

Any ideas? Or do I need to talk to them about sending it back? I bought it a few days ago, and it arrived today.
Parents
  • I would probably do that if i hadn't switched to my main computer router when trying to get it working. My spare wired router for some reason doesn't work. So the computer and the DP are both set to receive IPs from a DHCP, so thats why it came from the router.

In use, I'd like to use a crossover cable. So thats what i'm working on next. I will try to do the DHCP from the software too.

I know the crossover cable works, because I went from using a program called light factory, and had their ethernet nodes. But just upgraded to hog for my system. I usually use a hog iPC one of my other jobs. I'm getting aquanted to hogPC very quickly.
  • I would probably do that if i hadn't switched to my main computer router when trying to get it working. My spare wired router for some reason doesn't work. So the computer and the DP are both set to receive IPs from a DHCP, so thats why it came from the router.

In use, I'd like to use a crossover cable. So thats what i'm working on next. I will try to do the DHCP from the software too.

I know the crossover cable works, because I went from using a program called light factory, and had their ethernet nodes. But just upgraded to hog for my system. I usually use a hog iPC one of my other jobs. I'm getting aquanted to hogPC very quickly.
Children
No Data
Related