Parameter copy is not working

Parameter copy to editor is not more possible.
For example, fixture 1 thrue 4 copy to fixture 5 thrue.
Only the first one was copyed. The rest is untouched.

Thank's, Marco
Parents
  • I think you might actually be running into a long existing edge case bug where parameters are not cloned because of an issue where copying (cloning) fails based on order of internal fixture IDs. If you open your patch window and look at the fix nums for each of the fixtures in your example, I imagine they will not be in sequential order as related to the user numbers. Please check this for me and I will add your comments and a link to this post in the defect one I know this is the root of the issue you are experiencing and not something else.
  • I think you might actually be running into a long existing edge case bug where parameters are not cloned because of an issue where copying (cloning) fails based on order of internal fixture IDs. If you open your patch window and look at the fix nums for each of the fixtures in your example, I imagine they will not be in sequential order as related to the user numbers. Please check this for me and I will add your comments and a link to this post in the defect one I know this is the root of the issue you are experiencing and not something else.
Children
No Data
Related