Idea for cuelist

It would be nice, if we add a Guard Button to the Cuelist Window.
And then, would it be great when we can touch a cue and by the touch the cue is on GO. Thats very more faster then the Goto cue Number Enter procedure.
Guard selected for editing and Guard deselected for Play.

Anyone who find this a good idea?

Marco
Parents
  • Hi Sami,

thank´s for your thread.
    I think not so. Actuelly you have no reason to touch a cue in the cuelist while a show is running. Only when you want to edit them. In this case you could activate the guardbutton. Sometimes I run now in the situation where I start a cue accidentally. To explain:
    Often I preselect for the next Song GOTO Cue.. for changing color or what ever and waiting just for pressing ENTER at the right moment. So.. meanwhile have changed the situation on stage and I have forgotten my syntax and want select a fixture for correcting the position or.... I press mayby 1Enter... and nothing happens or it starts a cue. Or I do something others and get a red commandline. This happens very often by me and this are the moments where you sitting behind the desk and say quitly F..... :tapedshut:
    This could be fixed with the simply touch on a cue.
    But the thing "GOTO and touch a cue" is also not so bad. This is a syntax that works on the H2.

Marco
  • Hi Sami,

thank´s for your thread.
    I think not so. Actuelly you have no reason to touch a cue in the cuelist while a show is running. Only when you want to edit them. In this case you could activate the guardbutton. Sometimes I run now in the situation where I start a cue accidentally. To explain:
    Often I preselect for the next Song GOTO Cue.. for changing color or what ever and waiting just for pressing ENTER at the right moment. So.. meanwhile have changed the situation on stage and I have forgotten my syntax and want select a fixture for correcting the position or.... I press mayby 1Enter... and nothing happens or it starts a cue. Or I do something others and get a red commandline. This happens very often by me and this are the moments where you sitting behind the desk and say quitly F..... :tapedshut:
    This could be fixed with the simply touch on a cue.
    But the thing "GOTO and touch a cue" is also not so bad. This is a syntax that works on the H2.

Marco
Children
No Data
Related