What ever happened to USB back up????

Back in January it was said by spring we would see USB back up, I just want to let you all know it's July this week ????????
Parents
  • In April, Brad posted the "State of the Wholehog" sticky in this forum as well as emailed out information.

forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=9792

This was a "Spring" update and is specifically states that:

Our development team is currently working diligently on a significant release planned for later this year. This next major revision will add features such as network backup/failover, color coding, keystroke macros, console locking, USB flash drive support for Wholehog 3, and much more. In addition, we are implementing many changes and improvements based directly on customer requests and inputs. We also have a few other surprises for this version that we feel will enhance the customer experience. Many of these features are nearly complete and already in the early testing phases within our software testing lab. We hope to enter the first of several beta testing cycles very soon.

I'm not sure where you saw that it would be out in the spring, but this came after that post from Brad himself.
  • In April, Brad posted the "State of the Wholehog" sticky in this forum as well as emailed out information.

forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=9792

This was a "Spring" update and is specifically states that:

Our development team is currently working diligently on a significant release planned for later this year. This next major revision will add features such as network backup/failover, color coding, keystroke macros, console locking, USB flash drive support for Wholehog 3, and much more. In addition, we are implementing many changes and improvements based directly on customer requests and inputs. We also have a few other surprises for this version that we feel will enhance the customer experience. Many of these features are nearly complete and already in the early testing phases within our software testing lab. We hope to enter the first of several beta testing cycles very soon.

I'm not sure where you saw that it would be out in the spring, but this came after that post from Brad himself.
Children
No Data
Related