soft button bug?

I often make scenes for my colors on the touchscreens. When I want to change the release time, or let them persist on override, I press the touchbutton and in the lower rightscreen, the softbuttons for HTP, Persist, Release time etc. appears. When I press one of the softbuttons the Scene screen starts scrolling down, wont stop scrolling, and nothing changed in the Scene itself. Is this because it is not a kind of multiple touch or...?
I havent tried it on an other console yet but I thought it was worth a thread.

Was running 3.1.6 on a Roadhog.
Parents
  • Hi Johannez,

This is 100% with the fact that we are not multi-touch on the Roadhog screens (or any console for that matter). Soft Keys is one of the advantages of H3 over Full Boar and Road Hog. What would have to happen is that we would need to implement some sort of held key functionality for directory items so that you could release your finger and touch another part of the screen.
  • Hi Johannez,

This is 100% with the fact that we are not multi-touch on the Roadhog screens (or any console for that matter). Soft Keys is one of the advantages of H3 over Full Boar and Road Hog. What would have to happen is that we would need to implement some sort of held key functionality for directory items so that you could release your finger and touch another part of the screen.
Children
No Data
Related