change page and submasters' behaviour.

Hi everybody.
I don't know if this is working as expected or it is actually a bug but sub-masters' levels are simply ignored when changing page.
I've got my change page action set on leave in background with remember fader values selected. Just patch 10 desk channels. Create 2 pages.
Set 1 thru 10 to full when on page 1. Go to page 2. Create a sub-master for selected fixtures. Lower it to 0 or any level below 100% and eventually go back to page 1. Intensity snaps back to 100% ignoring my sub-master level on page 2.
Thanks
Marco
Parents
  • I'm new to Hog, but I have been working with three different lighting consoles in the past fifteen years and actually I'm a bit shocked. If you call a function submaster than this function should work like a submaster and not like a bit of that. A submaster has always the highest priority over a group independent of any page! If you don't want that than please rename it. It causes more problems if a standard function is not working as expected. If you don't want people to search for a not working fixture, because of a submaster, than simply add a dimmer level bar on each group in the group window. This is as simple as possible and we don't need a new tab or window as overview.
  • I'm new to Hog, but I have been working with three different lighting consoles in the past fifteen years and actually I'm a bit shocked. If you call a function submaster than this function should work like a submaster and not like a bit of that. A submaster has always the highest priority over a group independent of any page! If you don't want that than please rename it. It causes more problems if a standard function is not working as expected. If you don't want people to search for a not working fixture, because of a submaster, than simply add a dimmer level bar on each group in the group window. This is as simple as possible and we don't need a new tab or window as overview.
Children
No Data
Related