Connecting Enttec datagate via artnet to road hoh full boar

Anyone had much success in this?
I am using 12 ouputs straight dmx via console direct, playback wing and superwidget but need the extra 4 universes. I have tried various ip configs without much success. Attached console to PC to use Artnet config tools (dmx workshop) and it isn't showing much (any) activity.
I am going out of the fixture net port with cross over cable direct to datagate. Will try adding a switch to see if that helps any but anyone think of obvious issue?:confused:
Parents
  • There is no configuration that will give you more than 12 universes.

But, within those 12 universes you can do whatever you want. You can send each universe to as many different locations as you wish simultaneously. You don't have to remove the widget to send it via Art-Net.

For example, you can send the same universe to Art-Net, E1.31, and 3 different widgets all at the same time. All five destinations will get the exact same data, but you don't have to remove one to use the other.
  • There is no configuration that will give you more than 12 universes.

But, within those 12 universes you can do whatever you want. You can send each universe to as many different locations as you wish simultaneously. You don't have to remove the widget to send it via Art-Net.

For example, you can send the same universe to Art-Net, E1.31, and 3 different widgets all at the same time. All five destinations will get the exact same data, but you don't have to remove one to use the other.
Children
No Data
Related