3.1.6 xspot highlight

any reason why the x.spot std profile doesn't highlight in white ? I remember reading something a while back but it's really annoying.
Parents
  • Stephen,

I don't know why this would be happening (I'm sure someone from HES will chime in) but wanted to mention that you can over-ride the default highlight settings by building Highlight and Lowlight templates of your own.

This is detailed in sections 18.3.1 and 18.3.2 of the manual.

I usually grab a fixture, bring it to full, make it White, and record a beam palette using the I and C masks. Then I rig click on that palette and select 'Set as Highlight Palette'.

I also like to set a Lowlight palette which is the same as above but with color in Congo.

Let me know if you have any questions about the custom Highlight palettes.

Cheers,

Phil
  • Stephen,

I don't know why this would be happening (I'm sure someone from HES will chime in) but wanted to mention that you can over-ride the default highlight settings by building Highlight and Lowlight templates of your own.

This is detailed in sections 18.3.1 and 18.3.2 of the manual.

I usually grab a fixture, bring it to full, make it White, and record a beam palette using the I and C masks. Then I rig click on that palette and select 'Set as Highlight Palette'.

I also like to set a Lowlight palette which is the same as above but with color in Congo.

Let me know if you have any questions about the custom Highlight palettes.

Cheers,

Phil
Children
No Data
Related