Page Change releases Cuelists

Software: H3PC 3.1.6
I have a cuelist (Dimmers @Full) on page 1/fader1.
Now when I start another cuelist (Dimmers@50) from the cuelist windows
the first list releases if I change the page.

The options are:
leave in background
persist on override

But it doesn´t release if there are other values or fixtures in the first list, that are not affecteted by the second list.
Parents
  • It really has to do with our change page logic more than anything else. Since the persist on override list is completely stomped in this case we don't consider any part of it to be onstage so during the page change so we just release it. Similarly, if the page change option was set to holdover if active the persist on override cuelist wouldn't carry over in this case either because it is completely stomped and not considered to be onstage.

I think we can accomodate a change to this functionality.
  • It really has to do with our change page logic more than anything else. Since the persist on override list is completely stomped in this case we don't consider any part of it to be onstage so during the page change so we just release it. Similarly, if the page change option was set to holdover if active the persist on override cuelist wouldn't carry over in this case either because it is completely stomped and not considered to be onstage.

I think we can accomodate a change to this functionality.
Children
No Data
Related