3.1.6 (b2773) Crash today

I just received my Hog 3 back with a replacement motherboard. The last few days, I've noticed it taking longer and longer to connect to the show server upon startup of the console. Sometimes it takes 3 or 4 "attempts" before it connects.

This weekend, it was having problems again. It was decided to leave the console on over night to make sure the service could run this morning. At the end of the second service (just playback...not programming), it crashed. Attached is the stack.

Hopefully the stack will help sort it out...
Parents
  • Everything disconnected from the console except power.

Click on Start New Show
    Give it a name of New Show
    Choose V4 library
    BLACK SCREEN with "X" - no hard drive activity at all. Update:Sitting at "black x" for 15 minutes with no activity

On the motherboard LEDs by RAM (top to bottom with connectors being "bottom")

Green
    Green
    Green
    Off
    VERY dim amber
    VERY dim flickering amber
    Off
    Off
    Off
    Bright Amber
    Off

Back of Console "DATA" LED flashing at ethernet connector (no ethernet connected)

(Not sure if it helps, but I figured I'd include it)
  • Everything disconnected from the console except power.

Click on Start New Show
    Give it a name of New Show
    Choose V4 library
    BLACK SCREEN with "X" - no hard drive activity at all. Update:Sitting at "black x" for 15 minutes with no activity

On the motherboard LEDs by RAM (top to bottom with connectors being "bottom")

Green
    Green
    Green
    Off
    VERY dim amber
    VERY dim flickering amber
    Off
    Off
    Off
    Bright Amber
    Off

Back of Console "DATA" LED flashing at ethernet connector (no ethernet connected)

(Not sure if it helps, but I figured I'd include it)
Children
No Data
Related